Commerce solution provider Mozu has launched an e-Commerce platform that brings together more than 80 retail commerce technologies. The Mozu Marketplace will allow for easy installation of apps, accelerators, widgets and extensions through one-click integration.
The Mozu Marketplace features technologies from companies including Avalara, Pitney Bowes, Google, PayPal and Salesforce. The multi-tenant SaaS solution provides seamless installation that won’t disrupt existing business systems and processes. Mozu customers are able to reach buyers through multiple channels.
Key features of the Mozu Marketplace include:
- Easy ways to make purchases via Amazon Payments, Chase, PayPal and more;
- Fraud protection using CyberSource and Kount Complete; and
- Automatic product distribution and synchronized inventory.
“Often, the overwhelming amount of technology options can actually get in the way of retail innovation,” said Jason Wallis, CTO of Mozu. “We focused on taking the guesswork out of e-Commerce, so that retailers can focus on running their business, and increasing revenues and profitability.”
Mozu will be demonstrating the Marketplace at NRF booth #3733.
- Exclusive Q&A: How Farmstead Leverages AI To Deliver Fresh Local Groceries In One Hour Or Less
- Walmart Expands Home Products Footprint With Art.com Acquisition
- Exclusive Q&A: How Ethical Sourcing Helps Boll & Branch Tell A Great Bedtime Story
- Addressing The Unique Marketing Challenges Of SMB E-Commerce Merchants
- E-Commerce Sales Help Department Stores Start Holiday 2018 Strong