Commerce solution provider Mozu has launched an e-Commerce platform that brings together more than 80 retail commerce technologies. The Mozu Marketplace will allow for easy installation of apps, accelerators, widgets and extensions through one-click integration.
The Mozu Marketplace features technologies from companies including Avalara, Pitney Bowes, Google, PayPal and Salesforce. The multi-tenant SaaS solution provides seamless installation that won’t disrupt existing business systems and processes. Mozu customers are able to reach buyers through multiple channels.
Key features of the Mozu Marketplace include:
- Easy ways to make purchases via Amazon Payments, Chase, PayPal and more;
- Fraud protection using CyberSource and Kount Complete; and
- Automatic product distribution and synchronized inventory.
“Often, the overwhelming amount of technology options can actually get in the way of retail innovation,” said Jason Wallis, CTO of Mozu. “We focused on taking the guesswork out of e-Commerce, so that retailers can focus on running their business, and increasing revenues and profitability.”
Mozu will be demonstrating the Marketplace at NRF booth #3733.
- Target Has Banner Q1: E-Commerce Sales Jump 42%, Same-Store Sales Climb 4.8%
- Walmart Brasil Will Shutter E-Commerce Site
- Walmart Rolls Out Next-Day Delivery For 220,000 Products With No Membership Fee Required
- Instagram Introduces ‘Shop Looks From Creators’ Feature
- Katech Supports DTC Business Growth With E-Commerce Solution