By using Alliance Data’s predictive data set and online acquisition capabilities, including real-time prescreen and instant credit, Lands’ End seeks to drive brand loyalty and engagement by allowing cardmembers to quickly build up reward points.
"Alliance Data has a strong track record of reaching customers across multiple channels and employing a sophisticated approach to marketing and loyalty,” said Michael Holahan, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Lands' End in a statement. “We believe Alliance Data will further enable our customers to have the kind of simple and seamless experience they have come to expect from Lands' End."
- Visa Acquires Chargeback Management Solution Provider
- #RIC19: Why Brand Love Is The Key To Cultivating Loyal, Frequent Shoppers
- The New CX: How Technology Can Build Brand Loyalty For Retailers Of All Sizes
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Target Adds 6 Mobile And Contactless Payment Methods
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director