The joint venture partnership between PREIT and Macerich has announced Sept. 19 as the official launch date of Fashion District Philadelphia (The District). Spanning three city blocks and approximately 900,000 square feet of space, the offerings at The District are designed to maximize customer appeal by delivering unique experiences.
The project will include:
- A variety of retail concepts, including flagship, off-price, traditional full price, and branded outlet stores;
- A collection of dining concepts including fast casual, sit-down, quick bites and crossover live entertainment;
- Accessible social experiences; and
- Support for local talent and positive change.
- Gymboree Bounces Back As Store-Within-A-Store Concept At The Children’s Place
- Reuters Report: Authentic Brands Group Bids $270 Million For Barneys
- Walmart Launches InHome Delivery Service In Three Cities
- UK-Based Lakeland Offers First Loyalty Program
- New Superdry Board Extends Interim CEO’s Contract