Cosmetics company ColourPop is seeking a personalization makeover with a new focus and investment in the digital customer experience. The company has teamed up with Qubit to gain a better understanding of its customers with behavioral and trend-based data.
ColourPop will identify different customer groups based on trends, behaviors and customer lifecycle stages through Qubit’s artificial intelligence capabilities. Once the groups are identified, the company can personalize interactions with segments depending on the most relevant experiences for each group, including social proof (also known as informational social influence) and abandonment recovery.
“From a first-time visitor, to our ColourPop Fanatics, we're all about listening to our audience,” said Brittney Juge, the company’s Manager of Analytics in a statement. “We're thrilled to be partnering with Qubit to bring customer-centric experiences to life and be able to leverage an incredible amount of data to do that.”
- Pitney Bowes Unveils New Solutions To Enrich Customer Data
- Unified Customer Data Is The Key To True Customer-Centricity
- ThredUP Opens Brick-And-Mortar Thrift Store In Texas
- The Entertainer Triples Email Revenue Through Real-Time Personalization
- Whole Foods Leverages Customer Data To Improve Merchandising