Women’s fashion accessories retailer Charming Charlie has expanded its relationship with Stored Value Solutions (SVS) to offer digital gift cards to fuel company growth. SVS has managed the retailer’s in-store gift card processing since 2012.
Since introducing access to digital eCards to complement the availability of physical cards, Charming Charlie gift cards purchased online during the winter holiday season grew exponentially year-over-year, according to a company statement.
As a natural progression in the existing partnership, Charming Charlie chose the SVS e-Commerce platform due to its scalability, customization options for greater consumer personalization and support to launch in time for the 2014 peak season.
“We have been extremely happy with SVS as our partner for all things stored value,” said John Hnanicek, CIO of Charming Charlie. “Our new ability to offer gift cards online for purchase and redemption helps to reduce overhead, increase visibility and overcome geographic limitations. The e-Commerce implementation was flawless and the added functionality makes our customer experience effortless. We love the proactive guidance, strategic support and consultative approach that SVS provides.”
- Charming Charlie Bankruptcy Will Close All 261 Stores
- Charming Charlie Files For Bankruptcy In A ‘Back-to-Basics’ Turnaround
- Omnichannel Gift Card Programs Offer New Income Streams, Customer Data And Peace Of Mind
- Charming Charlie Selects Oracle Retail For Merchandising, Expansion
- Customer Obsession Dominates At Epicor Insights 2015