Century 21 has deployed a mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) solution at its flagship store in downtown NYC, and plans to roll it out to all 13 locations this year. The Mad Mobile Concierge Mobile POS solution enables Century 21 store associates to quickly support pop-up events and to supplement traditional POS stations during peak shopping hours. It came in handy earlier in July, when associates were able to respond to a rainstorm by setting up mPOS stations at each main entrance with stands selling umbrellas.
"After reviewing multiple technology solutions, we picked Mad Mobile because of their proven ability to quickly integrate with our point-of-sale and other key systems required to launch mPOS and clienteling," said Larry Mentzer, Chief Revenue Officer, Executive Director of Stores at Century 21 in a statement. "Concierge has already made an immediate impact at C21. Store associates are thrilled to offer the convenience of mobile checkout to our customers and everyone is delighted by the mPOS experience. The mobile transaction numbers have far exceeded our expectations."
- Vineyard Vines Cuts In-Store Queues 50% With Cloud Commerce Integration
- SOTI To Unveil Mobility Management Solution At NRF
- Mobile POS Hacks For Efficient Employees And Happy Customers
- Kohl’s, Walgreens, Century 21 Give Back On #GivingTuesday As Shopping Takes A Breather
- Century 21 Replaces Legacy Systems With Mi9 Merchant