Sunglass Hut has enabled stores across Australia and New Zealand to localize and personalize merchandising, with the goal of creating shopping experiences that feel custom-tailored for each location.
The retailer, which operates more than 2,700 locations worldwide, has implemented the One Door Merchandising Cloud application. The solution combines product and promotional visual merchandising with store information, providing each location with a unique, unified and interactive merchandising plan.
"The in-store experience is integral to Sunglass Hut," said Kate Grech, Marketing and eCommerce Director at Sunglass Hut in a statement. "As our business continues to grow, One Door's Merchandising Cloud will assist us in delivering a consistent in-store experience, and keep pace with rapidly changing consumer needs."
One Door, previously known as RBM Technologies, rebranded in December 2016 following a three-year transformation. Sunglass Hut is part of Luxottica, which agreed to merge with lens manufacturer Essilor in January in a $49 billion deal.
- GroupBy Acquires Edgecase To Build Site Search, Merchandising Platform
- Schnucks Markets Names New President And COO
- Albertsons Streamlines Merchandising With Product Discovery Platform
- Eyewear Giants Luxottica And Essilor Merge In $49 Billion Deal
- Zebra Launches SmartSense To Optimize Inventory Visibility