Up to 98% of retailers are working toward a cross-channel strategy, according to an exclusive Retail TouchPoints survey completed in September 2011. The “Cross-Channel Checkup” survey revealed that 56.9% of retail respondents already define their retail strategy as cross channel ― ensuring seamless interactions/transactions in all available channels to promote engagement with the brand. Another 41.2% said they are working toward a cross-channel strategy.
Retail TouchPoints recently surveyed retail executives from a variety of industry segments to compile the results for the Cross-Channel Checkup survey. We will be releasing the complete survey results in next week's newsletter. If you have not subscribed, you can by clicking here.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- How To Turn Personalization Into A Real Strategic Asset
- Kibo Boosts Personalization Expertise With Baynote Acquisition
- Optimizing The Store Experience To Build The Brand: Exclusive 2016 Survey
- 2016 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 11 Industry Experts
- Exclusive Interview: Moleskine CEO Tackles Brand Transformation