Up to 98% of retailers are working toward a cross-channel strategy, according to an exclusive Retail TouchPoints survey completed in September 2011. The “Cross-Channel Checkup” survey revealed that 56.9% of retail respondents already define their retail strategy as cross channel ― ensuring seamless interactions/transactions in all available channels to promote engagement with the brand. Another 41.2% said they are working toward a cross-channel strategy.
Retail TouchPoints recently surveyed retail executives from a variety of industry segments to compile the results for the Cross-Channel Checkup survey. We will be releasing the complete survey results in next week's newsletter. If you have not subscribed, you can by clicking here.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores
- Retail Topics That Kept RSR Analysts Up At Night For 10 Years