Early Bird registration is now open for the 2019 Retail Innovation Conference (#RIC19), May 6-8, 2019 in New York City. Retail executives can register for the Retail Innovation Conference here.
In its fifth year, #RIC19 will be held in midtown Manhattan at the Convene event space on 46th Street. The conference offers a number of unique and exclusive features, including:
- Keynotes – Featuring industry experts Brian Solis and Jeff Fromm;
- Store Tours – Hosted by retail executives at each stop;
- Four Focused Content Tracks – Designed to help attendees maximize their time at #RIC19;
- 6th Annual Retail Innovator Awards – Recognizing the disruptive thinkers breaking the mold in retail today; and
- Fun Run in Central Park – To energize attendees before the first full day of content.
- Miki Berardelli, KIDBOX
- Clay Johnson, Walmart
- Kimberly Williams-Czopek, Lilly Pulitzer
- Erin Estelle, 99 Cents Only Stores
- Julie Campbell, Astral Brands
- Luke Chatelain, West Elm
- Dan Pingree, Moosejaw
- Wayne Duan, Walgreens
- Pam Sweeney, Macy’s
- Barry Beck, Bluemercury
- and many more!
In its sixth year, the Retail Innovator Awards (RIA) program is designed to honor individual retail executives who have driven change and gained success through innovation and disruption.
RIA winners will be recognized during #RIC19. Executives interested in submitting an RIA nomination can visit the 2019 Retail Innovator Awards Nominations page to nominate themselves or a colleague now through March 1, 2018.
A selection of past RIA winners includes:
Registration for the Retail Innovation Conference is open now and will cap at 450-500 attendees. Register now to reserve your seat!