Gone are the days of overwhelming and uninspiring beauty shopping online. With Youthforia’s branded ecommerce site, robust content strategy and seamless beauty discovery platform, we see a new era of online shopping for the beauty consumer.
Fiona Co Chan, Founder and CEO of Youthforia, has focused on leveling up the way sustainable skincare and makeup brands connect with consumers – from social media and beyond. During this episode of Retail Remix, host Alicia Esposito chats with Fiona about her experience starting Youthforia and what she has learned about how consumers now prefer to shop for makeup and skincare. Tune in to learn:
- How Youthforia’s use of green chemistry principles has become a key product and marketing differentiator;
- Fiona’s tips for creating content that resonates with consumers on social media;
- The unique power of video in marketing and customer experience; and
- How Youthoria is integrating brick-and-mortar strategically into its growth roadmap.
- Connect with Fiona on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- See Fiona on Shark Tank!
- Learn more about beauty retail trends at Retail TouchPoints.
Do you want to learn more about how environmental and sustainability initiatives, tech innovation, and buyer expectations impact your industry? Register for the Retail Innovation Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 13-15, 2023, in Chicago and will be laser-focused on what’s new and what’s next in connected commerce. All-Access Pass holders will get access to three days of content, including sessions on new revenue models like resale, social commerce, and more. Register and use the code RRPODD225p to get 25% off all pass types!