Business Intelligence, Personalization, Consumer Sentiment and the Mobile Wallet are just a few of the topics and trends dissected by 12 industry experts in the 2012 Outlook Guide: What Are The Key Retail Trends To Watch In 2012? This year’s roster of contributors includes retailers, researchers, analysts, industry association executives and top consultants.
Chris Cunnane, Research Analyst at Aberdeen, offered his thoughts on Retail Personalization For 2012: “deeper connection with consumers can make the difference between repeat customers and a one-and-done mindset. Personalization technology will play an instrumental role in two key parts of the shopping experience in 2012: 1) Marketing and promotions; and 2) Customer experience management.”
A complete list of the 12 experts offering insights for 2012 include:
- Darrell Sandefur, Director of Digital Architecture, Luxxotica Retail
- Chris Cunnane, Research Analyst, Aberdeen
- Dr. Deborah Fowler, Associate Professor, Retail Management, Texas Tech University and BIGinsight
- Sucharita Mulpuru, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Laura Davis-Taylor, SVP, Managing Director, ShopWork, BBDO
- Richard Mader, Executive Director, Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS)
- Gary Schwartz, President, Impact Mobile
- Kevin Sterneckert, Research Vice President, Gartner
- Larry Freed, President and CEO, ForeSee Results
- Jerry Sheldon, Analyst, IHL Services
- Jim Dion, Founder and President, Dionco Inc.
- Nikki Baird, Managing Partner, RSR Research
To access a free pdf download of the 2012 Outlook Guide, please click here.
Latest from Debbie Hauss
- 2018 E-Commerce Tech Preview: Insights From 15 Industry Experts
- What U.S. Retailers Can Learn From Japan’s Co-Op Deli Home Delivery Service
- Why The 2018 Retail Innovation Conference Should Be On Your Calendar Now
- NewStore Secures $50M In Funding To Expand Mobile Offering
- Localized Research Targets Sales Goals At 770 Barnes & Noble College Stores