Reflexis Systems, a real-time store operations solution provider, has launched the Document Repository to empower associates and managers with a streamlined platform for creating, storing and sharing documentation. The tool is designed to eliminate complexities and risk while saving time for staff.
Document Repository can streamline situations and educate associates on subjects including standard operating procedures, training resources, information on merchandising or store sets and loss prevention guidelines.
The software features version, hierarchy and access control so that employees can be assigned access to important documents relevant to their role. Additionally, Document Repository uses smart search and tagging to minimize the time spend searching for relevant information.
The Reflexis suite of solutions also includes several other tools:
- Real-Time Task Manager, which helps associates prioritize tasks and manage the customer experience;
- StoreWalk, which optimizes the retail store auditing process;
- Intelligent Forms, a centralized solution for creating, completing and escalating all retail forms;
- Workforce Scheduler, which optimizes labor spend through intelligent budgeting, forecasting and scheduling;
- Time & Attendance, which helps retailers track labor and stay in compliance with labor laws; and
- Employee Self-Service, which lets store associates to take part in the labor scheduling process.