Today's shoppers have access to more information and options than ever before. As a result, retailers are tasked to differentiate the shopping experience by tailoring offers and even inventory assortment to customer wants and needs.
Linda Canada, SVP of Planning and Allocation at DSW, shares with Retail TouchPoints how the retailer is revising its assortment planning processes to keep place with the empowered consumer.
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments