Paytronix Systems, a provider of loyalty, gift, comp and email solutions for restaurants, has hired Jim Thiele as Director of Business Development, a new title within the organization.
In his position, Thiele will tap his previous knowledge and experience to boost sales for Paytronix, while also managing sales relationships in the southeast area of the U.S.
Prior to joining Paytronix, Thiele was a National Sales Director for Tillster, a customer engagement and digital ordering program provider for quick-serve and casual dining businesses. Thiele also has worked for companies such as Panasonic USA and NCR.
“Jim Thiele comes to Paytronix with an understanding of the importance of customer engagement to the retail, restaurant and hospitality industries,” said Andrew Robbins, President of Paytronix. “His knowledge, experience and personal connections will be invaluable to Paytronix’s growth as we continue to augment our industry-leading reward programs with game-changing mobile and customer analytics offerings.”
Latest from Brian Anderson
- Experian Sells Consumer Analytics Services To Symphony Technology Group
- The Paper Store Doubles Revenue With Epicor Retail Suite
- The Pearl Source Increases Click-Through Rates By 38% With Trustpilot
- 60% Of Shoppers Say Retailers Offer Above-Average Customer Service
- 71% Of Luxury Brands Don’t Have CMOs