Retail TouchPoints runs numerous articles highlighting the importance that search functionality plays in digital commerce. We have taken these recommendations to heart by creating two new article hubs. One collects all of our Holiday 2018 coverage; the other organizes the publication’s coverage of Amazon.
These hubs join existing indexes, listed at the top of the Retail TouchPoints home page, that gather coverage of:
• Global Retail; and
• The Retail TouchPoints Retail Innovation Conference.
“The holiday season is a ‘make or break’ time for many retailers, so the strategies used during this period have to be unique and innovative,” said Debbie Hauss, Editor-in-Chief of Retail TouchPoints. “The holidays also are the time when many of the industry’s biggest trends — the rise of mobile, the importance of personalization and the challenges of the last mile — have the greatest impact.”
Amazon’s impact as both a force in retail and a newsmaker made it a natural choice for a coverage hub: “Even the suggestion that Amazon is moving into a new retail vertical is enough to send tremors throughout the industry,” said Hauss. “Amazon has set the bar in multiple areas, from loyalty programs and delivery to technological advances such as the cashierless Amazon Go stores.”
- Amazon Plans Cash Payment Option At Amazon Go Stores
- Study: Tailor Communications To Reach 5 Very Different Shopper Groups
- Target Minimum Wage Will Hit $13 Per Hour In June, $15 By 2020
- Amazon Escalates Grocery Wars With Whole Foods Price Cuts On Hundreds Of Items
- AI-Powered Digital Mirror ‘Reads’ Sephora Shoppers’ Look