Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc., a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based retailer, has implemented Symphony EYC Customer Insights to create more customer-centric business processes across its grocery and pharmacy brands.
Using the Customer Insights solution, Roundy’s will leverage analytics to improve product selection, communication and other functions across all stores and pharmacies.
Generating approximately $4 billion in sales across 165 grocery stores and 113 pharmacies, Roundy’s operates under several banners, including: Copps, Mariano’s, Metro Market, Pick ’n Save and Rainbow. With the new solution, Roundy’s will be able to improve customer satisfaction and engagement across all brands by aligning assortment, inventory availability, promotions, price and the overall shopping experience with customer needs and preferences.
“Symphony EYC will assist us in developing customer insights that we will use across the business to improve the customer experience,” said Don Hamblen, GVP and CMO, Roundy’s. “With a successful implementation, we will improve our overall value proposition and competitive differentiation. As a result, we believe our customers will reward us with increased loyalty.”
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments