RELEX Solutions, a provider of unified retail planning technology, will reveal a new Floor Planning solution at NRF 2018: Retail’s Big Show in NYC, Jan 14-16 (booth #715). The cloud-based SaaS model is an AutoCAD-compatible system designed to enable planning and store teams to fully collaborate on projects in real time.
The Floor Planning solution is integrated with the RELEX Planogramming software and works with the company’s supply chain management product suite. The Planogramming software helps planners produce models of standard and customizable fixtures for products. The Floor Planning solution then can map the fixtures on the store floor so planners can visualize how units and categories fit in the available space.
“[The solution] is a floor plan that holds most of the really useful, location-specific information,” said Rob Jenkins, Product Manager for RELEX Solutions in a statement. “It allows retail planning teams to model the layout of their stores that includes the shelving and display fittings used, the categories/planograms associated with that shelving, and the overall use of the sales floor space.”
- NRF CEO: $200 Billion Import Tariffs Will Not Work
- Retailers Decry Supreme Court Decision In Amex Swipe Fee Case
- Report: NAFTA Exit Could Cost Retailers $15.8 Billion Through 2020
- NRF: March Retail Sales Climb 5%, Three-Month Average Jumps 4.8%
- Retail Employment Dips In March Following February Surge