RELEX Solutions, a provider of unified retail planning technology, will reveal a new Floor Planning solution at NRF 2018: Retail’s Big Show in NYC, Jan 14-16 (booth #715). The cloud-based SaaS model is an AutoCAD-compatible system designed to enable planning and store teams to fully collaborate on projects in real time.
The Floor Planning solution is integrated with the RELEX Planogramming software and works with the company’s supply chain management product suite. The Planogramming software helps planners produce models of standard and customizable fixtures for products. The Floor Planning solution then can map the fixtures on the store floor so planners can visualize how units and categories fit in the available space.
“[The solution] is a floor plan that holds most of the really useful, location-specific information,” said Rob Jenkins, Product Manager for RELEX Solutions in a statement. “It allows retail planning teams to model the layout of their stores that includes the shelving and display fittings used, the categories/planograms associated with that shelving, and the overall use of the sales floor space.”
- NRF New York City Store Tours Showcase Brick-And-Mortar Innovation
- NRF Survey: Consumers Will Increase Holiday Spend 4.1% In 2018
- Canada Agrees To New Trade Deal With U.S. And Mexico; NRF Signals Support
- Macy’s, Retail Associations Protest As Tariffs On $200B In Chinese Goods Take Effect
- 2017 Shrink Cost U.S. Retailers $42.49 Billion, 1.85% Of Sales