Pier 1 Imports has opened a “life-size pop-up storybook” holiday shopping experience in New York City's SoHo neighborhood that will remain open from Dec. 2 to Dec. 6.
As part of the Pier 1 pop-up experience, people can walk through a storybook to preview scenes and vignettes based on some of the retailer’s holiday-themed merchandise collections, including Plaid Tidings, Frosted Noel, Home Sweet Holiday and Champagne Shimmer. The experience will include music from Mariah Carey, featuring a nod to her hit single, “All I Want For Christmas Is You.”
“Pier 1 Imports is at its best during the holiday season with the latest design trends and fresh takes on traditional favorites,” said Eric Hunter, EVP of Marketing at Pier 1 Imports. “Pier 1 Imports offers something for everyone each season, and this year we wanted to showcase our one-of-a-kind holiday merchandise in an extraordinary way.”
As part of the social inspiration, the retailer has attached a hashtag to the experiences: #Pier1PopUp.
- Study: Expect Deep Holiday Promotions As Shoppers Seek Value, Seasonal Spending Shifts Earlier
- CS Hudson Hosts Pop-Up To Aid Unemployed And Homeless Veterans
- With Text And Chat, Pier 1 Imports Cuts Costs, Adds Visuals To Contact Center Interactions
- Maximizing Revenue: Three Key Areas To Examine With A Shorter Holiday Shopping Season
- Bed Bath & Beyond Adds Experiences To Wedding Registry Options