Oracle has signed an agreement to acquire CrowdTwist, a cloud-native customer loyalty solution provider. Upon the close of the transaction, the CrowdTwist team will join the Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Cloud organization.
CloudTwist offers 100 engagement paths that can help marketers develop a more complete view of the customer. From there, the solution can offer discounts, points, check-ins or rewards to help retailers adapt their loyalty programs to the need of their customers.
Additionally, the deal will enable integration between CloudTwist and solutions including Oracle Responsys, Oracle CX Unity and Oracle Eloqua. This combination of tools will help retailers personalize customer engagement and gain a more comprehensive view of their loyalty programs.
- Emotional Loyalty As A Growth Driver
- Forge Emotional Bonds With Customers To Achieve Loyalty Program Success
- South African Retailer Enhances Inventory Visibility, Demand Forecast Accuracy
- Holiday 2019 Predictions: Retailers Have High Expectations Despite Shortened Selling Season
- CARMA19: Overcoming Fashion And Beauty’s Steep Customer Loyalty Challenges