The CMO Council has launched the Insight Center, a subscription service that provides marketers with real-time global intelligence. The portal is available to CMO Council Premium Members as part of their enhanced membership, and there are general access options available as well.
Subscribers gain access to wide array of curated news and insights, including:
- More than 1,100 individual marketing facts and statistics;
- Over 300 of the latest senior executive appointments across marketing;
- A global calendar of industry events, experience and branding; and
- Hundreds of curated charts, graphs and infographics from a range of marketing research sources.
“Since founding the CMO Council, our mission and mandate has been to equip the CMO with the peer-based knowledge and authority leadership to advance and evolve the role both personally and across the industry,” said Donovan Neale-May, Executive Director and Founder of the CMO Council in a statement. “This translates into thousands of data points aggregated from around the world amounting to hundreds of thousands of editorial team hours to collect and curate. Now, we have made all of our research and fact-finding exploration available to marketing professionals, investors, academics and students in all countries worldwide.”
- Addressing The Unique Marketing Challenges Of SMB E-Commerce Merchants
- Feed Shoppers’ Creativity To Turn ‘White Elephant’ Parties Into Sales Drivers
- Mobile, AI-Based Recommendations Top 2018 Holiday Predictions: Webcast Recap
- UnDigital Places Ads In Delivery Boxes To Grab Shoppers’ Attention
- Insights Into The Changing Influencer Landscape From Collab/18