Mobile Marketing Association recognized leaders on the mobile platform at the 2018 Global and North America Smarties Awards on Oct. 1, 2018. The campaigns were judged on four criteria, with business impact accounting for 40% of the overall score, while creative, strategy and execution counted for 20% each.
Awards were handed out in more than 20 categories, with the recipients divided into Global and North America-based campaigns. Global awards categories included Mobile Payments / Commerce, which recognized retailers that drove business impact through mobile:
Categories included in the North America awards included Messaging, which recognized retailers for driving business impact and experience execution by harnessing mobile:
- Gold: Lane Bryant and Vibes;
- Silver: 1-800-Flowers.com and SmartGift; and
- Bronze: Forevermark and Mindshare.
SmartGift and 1-800-Flowers.com won the gold in the Mobile Payments / Commerce category of the North America Smarties’ Messaging category as well.
“We are thrilled to continuously innovate with our partner 1-800 Flowers.com and keep pushing the boundaries of what’s next,” said Monika Kochhar, CEO and Founder of SmartGift in a statement. “Winning these coveted awards highlights our leadership in gift commerce innovation as well as our commitment to providing best-in-class mobile experiences and results for all of our brand partners.”
- Big Red Rooster Recognized As Design Firm Of The Year
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Acquires Shari’s Berries For $20.5 Million
- 1-800-FLOWERS.com Upgrades Voice, Implements AR Ahead Of Valentine’s Day
- B&H Photo Helps Shoppers Picture The Perfect Present
- Can Conversational Commerce Fulfill Its Potential In Retail?