Lamps Plus has implemented a new POS solution at its flagship store in Chatsworth, Calif., with plans for a rollout to its remaining 35 stores later this year. The retailer selected Manhattan Point of Sale, part of the Manhattan Active Omni platform, to provide a more customer-centric omnichannel shopping experience.
The POS solution is designed to bring together selling, customer engagement, store inventory and fulfillment functionalities to help store teams deliver customer experiences with a single omnichannel system of record. Additionally, the move allows Lamps Plus to choose from among numerous hardware manufacturers, form factors and operating systems.
“Manhattan Point of Sale provides our store associates with a holistic and comprehensive view of the customer, so they can anticipate and quickly respond to any need,” said Clark Linstone, CFO for Lamps Plus in a statement.
The deployment builds on the retailer’s relationship with Manhattan Associates, which supplies Lamps Plus with solutions for order management, store inventory and fulfillment, warehouse management, labor management and slotting.
- Lamps Plus Texting Function Allows Associates To Be Customers' 'Eyes' In The Store
- Customer Queries And Reviews Illuminate Sales For Lamps Plus
- Manhattan Associates Launches Customer Engagement Solution With Social Listening
- Fostering Profitability During Promotion-Filled Holidays
- Manhattan Associates Scales Up Call Center Customer Service Functionality