Houchens Food Group, an operator of supermarkets including Food Giant, Buehler’s Food Markets, IGA and Price Le$$ Foods, has selected a suite of solutions from Revionics. Modules include Revionics Price Management, Revionics Price Optimization, Revionics Strategic Price Simulation and its Advanced Analytics solutions (KVI Analysis and Elasticity Workbench).
The retailer selected Revionics solutions to:
Effectively manage the entire pricing workflow from end to end;
Better align business strategies with their pricing efforts and achieve margin goals;
Gain pricing competitiveness; and
Sync pricing with shopper preferences and purchasing behavior.
With these solutions, Houchens can move away from its previous manual pricing processes to more shopper-centric, targeted and automated pricing.
Additionally, Houchens’ category and pricing teams intend to spend more time on higher-level strategic efforts, to better understand and strategically react to shopper behavior.
- NRF Forecasts 2019 Retail Sales Growth Of 3.8% To 4.4%
- Super Bowl And Valentine’s Day Spending To Reach A Combined $34.8 Billion
- NRF New York City Store Tours Showcase Brick-And-Mortar Innovation
- Amazon Dominates Specialty Retail Prices, But Walmart Shrinks Pricing Gap To 2.3%
- NRF Survey: Consumers Will Increase Holiday Spend 4.1% In 2018