Taking holiday shipping data from more than 400,000 members in 200 countries and territories, MyUS, an international shipping company, has calculated the 10 most popular web sites for international consumers during the holidays. Amazon tops the list, scoring a 27% increase in popularity over last year.
The Top 10 sites are:
- Amazon.com (+27% increase from last holiday season)
- Ralph Lauren (+14%)
- Carter's (+61%)
- Gap (+133%)
- Disney Store (+42%)
- Walmart (+13%)
- Nordstrom (+16%)
- 6pm (+14%)
- Forever 21 (+1%)
- Bath & Body Works (+8%)
Apparel and fast fashion brands make up 50% of the list, showing the appeal of these products during the holiday season.
Saudi Arabia, Australia and Kuwait are the top three countries shopping for U.S. goods online this holiday season.
Top countries shopping U.S. goods online this holiday:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
"Thanks to growing economies around the world, consumer demand for U.S. products and brands is rapidly increasing," said Ramesh Bulusu, CEO of MyUS in a statement "As a result, we've seen the biggest holiday season in our 20 years of existence."
- Teacher Peach Sales Soar 114% With Amazon-Only Strategy
- H-E-B Expands Delivery Offerings With Favor Acquisition
- Holiday Season 2017: A ‘State of the Union’ For E-Commerce Site Performance
- With $200M In New Funding, CEO Declares Instacart Is ‘Just Getting Started’
- Should FedEx And UPS Fear Amazon’s New SWA Shipping Service?