Taking holiday shipping data from more than 400,000 members in 200 countries and territories, MyUS, an international shipping company, has calculated the 10 most popular web sites for international consumers during the holidays. Amazon tops the list, scoring a 27% increase in popularity over last year.
The Top 10 sites are:
- Amazon.com (+27% increase from last holiday season)
- Ralph Lauren (+14%)
- Carter's (+61%)
- Gap (+133%)
- Disney Store (+42%)
- Walmart (+13%)
- Nordstrom (+16%)
- 6pm (+14%)
- Forever 21 (+1%)
- Bath & Body Works (+8%)
Apparel and fast fashion brands make up 50% of the list, showing the appeal of these products during the holiday season.
Saudi Arabia, Australia and Kuwait are the top three countries shopping for U.S. goods online this holiday season.
Top countries shopping U.S. goods online this holiday:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
"Thanks to growing economies around the world, consumer demand for U.S. products and brands is rapidly increasing," said Ramesh Bulusu, CEO of MyUS in a statement "As a result, we've seen the biggest holiday season in our 20 years of existence."
- Amazon Adds 10% Whole Foods Discount To Prime Member Perks
- Walmart Abandons Cashierless Mobile Checkout
- Amazon Partners With Coinstar To Expand Cash Replenishment Option
- Sears Will Install Tires Sold On Amazon In Latest Effort To Capture Consumers
- Walmart Beats Amazon To $16 Billion Flipkart Deal, Brings E-Commerce Battle To India