Happy Returns, a provider of return and logistics solutions for retailers, has launched a new self-service return kiosk designed to provide consumers with a simplified way to return online purchases in stores.
The kiosks — which can be branded for the retailer — are equipped with an integrated tablet that helps consumers securely look up orders and select items to return or exchange. Shoppers are then prompted to put their returns through a tamper-proof door. According to Happy Returns, the process takes less than 60 seconds per item, and refunds and exchanges are initiated in real time.
Once the return is finalized, retailers can immediately add items back onto store shelves or they can utilize Happy Returns’ reverse logistics services, which are positioned to help manage the inspection, processing and disposition of the items to local Return Hubs.
“Our experience working at HauteLook/Nordstrom Rack and working with dozens of other retailers at Happy Returns informed our approach to managing the growing volume of online returns in physical stores,” said David Sobie, Co-Founder and CEO of Happy Returns in a statement. “The new self-service return kiosk incorporates all we have learned about delivering a return experience that’s delightful for customers and more efficient and cost-effective for retailers.”
- 2020 Predictions: 4 Potential Trends To Watch For In Fashion E-Commerce
- Nordstrom NYC Local Stores Will Accept Macy’s, Kohl’s Returns
- How To Prevent Online Returns From Wreaking Havoc On E-Commerce
- Bean Bag Chair Seller Pilots AR Across E-Commerce, Mobile Sites
- Omnichannel Returns Are No Longer Optional
Latest from Klaudia Tirico
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott
- Chico’s FAS Implements Digital Engagement Tools Across All Brands