Essentiel Antwerp, a Belgian fashion retailer, will leverage RFID technology to help improve inventory accuracy and enhance on-shelf product availability. The retailer will roll out the Nedap inventory visibility platform, !D Cloud, early in 2020 when the first tagged items hit stores. The rollout is projected to be completed within two months.
Essentiel Antwerp’s integration with !D Cloud will help the retailer introduce omnichannel services by using real-time insights into inventory levels and the exact location of each item.
“We knew cloud-based RFID was our way to go, after thorough research during the last two years and experience with systems hosted locally,” said Peter Bruggeman, CFO at Essentiel Antwerp in a statement. “We got in touch with Nedap in our quest for a proven cloud-based solution that was easy to deploy on a global scale.”
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation
- AdoreMe Rolls Out Smart Display-Enabled Fitting Rooms
- Innovative Use Cases Leveraging RFID In Retail
- Corporación GPF Implements Oracle Retail For Inventory Optimization
- IRCE To Combine With Store Design, RFID Shows In 2019
- Gymboree Bounces Back As Store-Within-A-Store Concept At The Children’s Place
- Reuters Report: Authentic Brands Group Bids $270 Million For Barneys
- Walmart Launches InHome Delivery Service In Three Cities
- UK-Based Lakeland Offers First Loyalty Program
- New Superdry Board Extends Interim CEO’s Contract