Essentiel Antwerp, a Belgian fashion retailer, will leverage RFID technology to help improve inventory accuracy and enhance on-shelf product availability. The retailer will roll out the Nedap inventory visibility platform, !D Cloud, early in 2020 when the first tagged items hit stores. The rollout is projected to be completed within two months.
Essentiel Antwerp’s integration with !D Cloud will help the retailer introduce omnichannel services by using real-time insights into inventory levels and the exact location of each item.
“We knew cloud-based RFID was our way to go, after thorough research during the last two years and experience with systems hosted locally,” said Peter Bruggeman, CFO at Essentiel Antwerp in a statement. “We got in touch with Nedap in our quest for a proven cloud-based solution that was easy to deploy on a global scale.”
- RAIN RFID Technology Is Bringing Back Brick-And-Mortar
- Avery Dennison Creates Tool That Encodes RFID Info On Any Label
- SML RFID Launches All-In-One RFID Tagging Solution
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail Preview: Why RFID Is So Critical To Retail Transformation
- AdoreMe Rolls Out Smart Display-Enabled Fitting Rooms
- Anomalie Leverages Data To Help Brides Create The Dress Of Their Dreams
- Away CEO Resigns Following Report Of ‘Toxic Working Environment’
- Hudson Reveals Updated Store Design, Mobile App For 2020
- ShopFulfill Introduces Anchor Shops To Help Online Retailers Launch Their First Physical Storefront
- True Religion Apparel Appoints Former Design VP As New Creative Director