CS Hudson, a management firm supporting capital projects and retail activations nationwide, has unveiled its newest pop-up supporting unemployed and homeless veterans. Getting Heroes Hired serves to leverage CS Hudson’s partnerships in experiential retail to provide veterans with the tools and resources necessary to re-enter the workforce.
Getting Heroes Hired is designed to offer veterans who attend:
- Job placement resources free of charge, including resume writing services, mock interviews and entrepreneurial mentorship;
- A care package to support their progression through the job-seeking process; and
- “Extreme makeovers”
“With a goal of offsetting the alarmingly prevalent issues of veteran homelessness, unemployment and suicide, Getting Heroes Hired was created as CS Hudson’s way of giving back to those who have gone above and beyond to serve our country,” said Joseph Scaretta, Founder and Co-CEO of CS Hudson in a statement. “As heroes of our nation, it is our duty to give them a fighting chance at a good life and post-service success. Our hope is that this event will serve as a day of life-changing support for these highly valued members of society.”
The event will take place in New York City on Feb. 26, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Veterans interested in attending the event will be required to fill out a questionnaire to reserve an appointment.
CS Hudson recently partnered with International Retail Management and Consulting Group (IRG) to develop and launch R|Evolution an immersive pop-up shop in Riverhead, N.Y. that showcases 10 digitally native brands in an experiential shop-in-shop environment.
- B8ta Introduces ‘Forum’, A Fashion And Lifestyle Concept Store
- R|Evolution Opens First Pop-Up For Rotating Digital Brands In Long Island
- How Experiential Retail Can Rescue Struggling U.S. Retailers
- Foot Locker Teams Up With Nike To Launch More ‘Power’ Stores
- Macy’s, DICK’S Sporting Goods Collaborate To Launch Outdoor STORY Experience In 36 Stores