CPO Commerce, an online tool retailer that operates more than 40 brand outlet stores, has selected Revionics Price Optimization to optimize pricing decisions based on shopper behaviors and competitive factors.
By adopting Revionics, CPO Commerce can access internal and external Big Data to make intelligent pricing decisions across all business categories. The retailer can simulate changes to its costs and overall strategy, and then compare financial outcomes before implementation.
“As a fast-growing online retailer, it’s critical to our success to have data-driven dynamic pricing that matches up with shopper and competitive behavior,” said Girisha Chandraraj, Chief Operating Officer for CPO Commerce. “This will allow us to drive both shopper and shareholder value.”
Revionics Price Optimization leverages data automation and price management to improve operational efficiencies, while providing tools for planning, simulation, analysis and measurement. Retail employees, analysts and scientists can leverage the solution to make more strategic fact-based pricing decisions.
- Top Predictions For AI, Big Data, Pricing By 2025
- 59% Of Shoppers Won’t Buy Items With ‘Arbitrary’ Prices
- Fressnapf Group Gains Insight Into Price Elasticity With Optimization Solutions
- Russian Hypermarket Chain Sharpens Pricing Strategy
- Retail Price Myths Broken Down: The Shoppers Speak On Their Views Around Pricing And Promotions