Soccer Express and DIY Home Center are powering their e-Commerce capabilities with the implementation of the NetSuite Unified Cloud Commerce platform, resulting in an increase in revenue, average order value and conversion rates.
Soccer Express, a Canadian distributor and retailer of soccer equipment and apparel, is leveraging the platform to run omnichannel sales, encompassing e-Commerce and in-store POS across four stores as well as inventory management, order management and ERP.
After experiencing 30% year-over-year growth rates, the retailer’s legacy system was unable to support the business. Soccer Express needed a scalable, flexible solution to manage the business and support its e-Commerce expansion. Following the implementation of NetSuite, the company increased revenue by 25%.
DIY Home Center, an online distributor of decking products and outdoor furniture, also implemented the Unified Cloud Commerce platform to power B2C and B2B e-Commerce, inventory and order management, CRM and ERP. The company had similar issues as Soccer Express, including a siloed legacy system, and needed to focus more on innovating the customer experience and growing the business.
DIY Home Center went live on NetSuite in June 2016 and launched its new e-Commerce site, powered by SuiteCommerce Advanced, in November 2016. The retailer experienced:
- 6% increase in average order value;
- 16% increase in conversion rates; and
- 15% increase in average time spent on site.
“We had a lightbulb moment when we realized we could have everything on one unified suite without the hairball of disconnected systems to manage,” said Michael Anderson, President of DIY Home Center in a statement. “Now, with a modern e-Commerce platform natively part of the solution, we can provide a more visual, intuitive shopping experience.”
- Build Black Friday Online Basket Sizes With Item Affinities And Smooth Shopper Journeys
- RSR Analyst: Many Sites Still ‘Abnormally Slow’ Ahead Of Holiday Rush
- Give The Gift Of Nostalgia This Christmas With E-Commerce Marketing
- Alibaba To Launch IPO In Hong Kong, Expanding Pool Of Potential Investors
- Capgemini Study: Enhance Personalization, Omnichannel Integration To Grow Voice Commerce