The 3,000-square-foot location will allow consumers to not only shop for mattresses, pillows and bedding, but test them out as well. The store will include six “miniature home” installations to encourage shoppers to experience the products — and perhaps even take a nap. Items purchased within the store can be carried out or delivered.
Casper has already changed the way consumers shop for mattresses, from its e-Commerce days to its series of pop-up shops and even its partnership with Target, which led Casper’s 2017 round of funding. The company plans to continue to enhance the customer experience within the permanent store by creating a physical showroom-type space that includes unique experiences and special events.
- Neighborhood Goods Secures $5.75 Million Funding, Will Open First Store
- Canadian Sneaker Brand Launches Universal VR Sneaker Store
- Champion Athleticwear Opens First U.S. Retail Store
- Project Repat Boosts Brand Profile With First Brick-And-Mortar Store
- Carlo’s Bakery Taps Analytics To Digitize The Store Experience