Paytronix Systems, Inc., a provider of SaaS customer experience management (CXM) solutions, has named seafood restaurant Captain D’s as the winner of its 2018 Paytronix Loyaltees Award for the Early Adoption category. The annual awards program is designed to identify and spotlight Paytronix customers who are leveraging the platform to deliver innovative and market-defining guest experiences.
Captain D’s already has implemented its D’s Club loyalty program to stores in 22 states. The brand has seen positive results from this initial loyalty program pilot, which rewards guests with special coupons and exclusive offers.
The restaurant’s new SMS Text-Back feature, built by Paytronix, is designed to simplify guest registrations. It enables cashiers to request a mobile phone number from guests, who then receive an immediate text asking for their email address. The platform automatically attaches the phone and email to the new guests’ loyalty account, allowing guests to immediately start earning reward points. Registration rates grew by 300% for the seafood restaurant brand after six weeks of the new text-to-join program.
“Paytronix got it up and running quickly, so now our guests receive the text immediately after agreeing to sign up for the loyalty program,” said Bob Kraut, Chief Marketing Officer for Captain D’s, in a statement. “This is perhaps one of the most ‘frictionless’ sign-ups in the industry. The new text-back feature drove a boost in Captain D’s enrollment by making it easier to register and put Loyalty front and center as we launched the new program.”
- C-Store Loyalty Basics: Leverage Fuel Rewards, Analyze Customer Data And Build Program Awareness
- Target Expands Loyalty Pilot To Five Additional Markets
- Yesway Drives 44% Redemption Rate Among Rewards Members Who Visit C-Stores
- Nordstrom Will Launch New ‘Nordy Club’ Loyalty Program This Fall
- How Millennials Want To Engage With Retail Loyalty Programs
- Happy Returns Debuts Self-Service Return Kiosks
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott