Big Red Rooster, a design and branding firm that helps customers create omnichannel experiences, has been named Design Firm of the Year by design:retail. The award, part of the publication’s annual Portfolio Awards, recognizes design firms that are “leading the way in creating exceptional brand experiences.”
Big Red Rooster creates experiential environments and activations for a number of retail clients including ALDI, Under Armour, Foot Locker, T-Mobile and Nike. The firm was previously recognized as Design Firm of the Year in 2013 and 2015.
“Today’s consumer is savvier, tech-obsessed, and more discerning than ever before,” said Aaron Spiess, EVP and Founder of Big Red Rooster in a statement. “To win in this environment, brands must invest in ‘experience,’ as it is now a key differentiator. We’ve been diligent about staying abreast of this new trend and have evolved our offerings to ensure our clients are thriving in retail’s new ecosystem.”
- Mobile Marketing Association Honors The Top Mobile Campaigns
- 21 Innovative Solutions Showcased At #RIC18
- Fashion Digital Helps Connect The Tech Community With Emerging Brands
- Nominate A Retail Innovator: 2013 Customer Engagement Awards
- 2011 Customer Engagement Awards Spotlight Innovative Retail Strategies