Three retail shopping centers in Australia have installed NanoLumens LED displays by Digital Place Solutions (DPS) to enhance the customer experience. The centers — all managed by The GPT Group — include Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne, Casuarina Square in Darwin and Rouse Hill Town Centre in Sydney.
The displays will enhance the ambiance in each location and will help share attractive content with shoppers, according to Kate Stone, New Business Manager, New Revenue at The GPT Group.
“When we suspend a NanoLumens LED display from the ceiling or on a wall in one of these malls, they instantly become a place where people stop and become enthralled by the visual presentation,” said Gerry Thorley, Director for DPS in a statement. “Our initial installations proved that the characteristics of the displays — large, lightweight and super bright, brilliant colors — allowed for them to be placed in the ideal locations where they maximize the advertising reach for retailers and vendors, and therefore maximize advertising revenues for the shopping center owners. They additionally provide benefits for shoppers, such as live TV and sports coverage and news and information about the shopping centers themselves.”
- Adidas, Glossier Take Mobile Marketing To New Heights With Personalization, Shoppable Video
- Casper Opens Permanent Experiential Store In New York City
- Best Buy To Close 250 Small Format Mobile Shops
- Moltin Appoints Former Demandware Exec As CEO, Raises $8M In Series A Funding
- Bazaarvoice Acquires AddStructure To Enhance CGC Offerings