Three retail shopping centers in Australia have installed NanoLumens LED displays by Digital Place Solutions (DPS) to enhance the customer experience. The centers — all managed by The GPT Group — include Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne, Casuarina Square in Darwin and Rouse Hill Town Centre in Sydney.
The displays will enhance the ambiance in each location and will help share attractive content with shoppers, according to Kate Stone, New Business Manager, New Revenue at The GPT Group.
“When we suspend a NanoLumens LED display from the ceiling or on a wall in one of these malls, they instantly become a place where people stop and become enthralled by the visual presentation,” said Gerry Thorley, Director for DPS in a statement. “Our initial installations proved that the characteristics of the displays — large, lightweight and super bright, brilliant colors — allowed for them to be placed in the ideal locations where they maximize the advertising reach for retailers and vendors, and therefore maximize advertising revenues for the shopping center owners. They additionally provide benefits for shoppers, such as live TV and sports coverage and news and information about the shopping centers themselves.”
- Walmart Installs Four Senior Execs At Flipkart
- Amazon Purchases Indian Hypermarket Chain More For $580 Million
- Walmart Acquires Cornershop, Enhancing Online Grocery Presence In Mexico And Chile
- German Department Stores Merge As Competition With Amazon Heats Up
- Jack Ma To Step Down As Chairman Of Alibaba In September 2019