GRANA, a popular e-Commerce apparel company based in Asia, is hosting a series of pop-up showrooms across the U.S.
Titled “GRANA Goes,” the temporary shops kicked off in New York City with a pop-up experience showcasing the company’s top selling styles and new fall pieces, targeted to “minimalist Millennials.” Customers will have the opportunity to:
- Shop the items in real life for the first time;
- Experience a “try offline, buy online” concept to see the styles, feel the fabric and find the right fit;
- Receive free express shipping on the items they choose;
- Meet the team; and
- Score a GRANA linen tote bag.
The company also hopes to build local community awareness through the series by partnering with local talent in each city.
"It's been a long time coming. We explored having a flagship space and decided to go with popping up instead. It makes more sense given the high rents in New York and being sustainable as an online startup,” said Luke Grana, CEO & Founder of GRANA in a statement.
The series continues throughout the country for the remainder of 2017, with stops in cities including Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
- JCPenney Deal Brings Nike Shops Into 600 Stores
- Hollywood & Highland Launches Contest To Find ‘The Next Great Pop-Up’
- Storefront Expands Pop-Up Marketplace Service To London
- Minted Joins E-Commerce Pure Plays Opening Brick-And-Mortar Stores
- Can Macy's And Other Department Stores Win With These New Tactics?