Aptos has produced a new podcast series titled: Commerce of Caring, which profiles people in retail who are making a difference in the lives of children around the world. The podcast supports the Retail Orphan Initiative (RetailROI), an organization that channels financial support, material resources and hands-on assistance from the retail industry into education, health and social projects for children in need around the world.
The first season of Commerce of Caring will include eight episodes, with each one showcasing a different country and community, the context of their crises, and the impact it has on children. The main focus will be on how each crisis is transformed from heartbreak into hope.
Each podcast episode will be released regularly on the website, commerceofcaring.org.
- Under Armour Taps Mobile POS Capabilities For Charity Event
- Skechers Upgrades POS And Sales Audit Solutions
- L.L.Bean Taps New Mobile Selling And Order Management System
- Betabrand Turns San Francisco Store Into A Podcast Studio Complete With Live Audience
- The Vitamin Shoppe Empowers Associates With CRM Solution