Abercrombie & Fitch is expanding its partnership with Ohio-based cannabis company Green Growth Brands (GGB), and will be selling CBD-infused products including body lotions, sugar scrubs, lip and muscle balms in more than 160 of its 250 stores.
The teen clothing retailer previously held a trial run in May with GGB, selling items from its Seventh Sense Botanical Therapy line in 10 Abercrombie locations. This is GGB’s second major wholesale agreement since the passage of the Agriculture Act of 2018 (Farm Bill) in December, which legalized the production of hemp.
Although the 2018 Farm Bill federally allows hemp-derived CBD in every state, each state has its own specific laws regarding the plant compound, and federal officials are considering potential regulations to control the use of CBD being added to food and other products.
- KushCo Holdings To Launch Retail Services For CBD Brands
- American Eagle Will Sell CBD-Infused Products In Nearly 500 Stores
- Kroger Will Sell CBD-Infused Products In 945 Stores; GGB Plans 280 CBD Shops By 2020
- Abercrombie & Fitch Shifts Focus To Smaller-Format Stores
- The Vitamin Shoppe Adds Edible CBD Products To Stores In 14 States