During NRF 2015, holiday pricing strategies came into focus during a BIG !deas Session hosted by 360pi, a provider of retail price intelligence solutions.
Hosted by Jenn Markey, VP of Marketing at 360pi, the presentation outlined holiday pricing practices and trends analyzed by the company.
Titled Amazon’s Holiday Pricing Tactics And Strategies Revealed, the session provided attendees with an analysis of Amazon’s holiday pricing practices compared with strategies used by other major retailers such as Walmart and Target.
Other key trends observed by 360pi included:
- Longer, but lower discounts reduced holiday shopping frenzy on key dates;
- Less online price volatility;
- Differing levels of dynamic pricing; and
- Significant variation regarding the days with the lowest prices.
Click here to view a summary of 360pi's insights from the Amazon Holiday Insights series.
- Innovators Point The Way To The Store Of The Future
- EDCskincare Boosts Engagement, Conversions With New Search Functionality
- Radial Launches Suite Of Solutions To Enhance E-Commerce Strategies
- Rebecca Minkoff Introduces In-Store Mobile Payments For Chinese Travelers
- Kohl’s To Open Amazon Smart Home Experience In 10 Stores