The increased emphasis on customer-centricity has caused retailers to re-evaluate how to optimize the shopping experience. The foundation of any well-executed consumer-facing strategy begins with a rich understanding of the customer lifecycle. Retail TouchPoints is hosting an exclusive On-Demand virtual event to provide retail executives with turnkey strategies and tactics that will help organizations successfully move customers through the shopping process.
Attendees have the chance to learn from leading industry executives on how to implement and execute best-in-class strategies throughout the customer lifecycle. This virtual event featured live keynote presentations that honed in on hot topics, innovative approaches and best practice insight.
- What Every Retailer Can Learn From Apple(Jim Dion, Dionco, Inc)
- Consumer Implications Of The Mobile Wallet(Howard Wilcox, Juniper Research)
- Meeting The Multi-Channel Needs Of The NextGen Customer(Lauren Freedman, The e-tailing group)
- The Moosejaw Experience: Engaging With The Brand Across The Customer Lifecycle
- Social Commerce: The Door To The Store(Lora Cecere, Altimeter Group)
- Estee Lauder Creates Excitement For Cosmetics With Mobile Technology(Gary Schwartz, Impact Mobile & Jessica Rotnickie-Magaro, Estee Lauder Companies)
- The Store Is Still The Star(Brad McDonald, Sprint)
Channel Innovation Awards
During the event Retail TouchPoints announced the 2011 Channel Innovation Awards, recognizing retailers who are using creativity and innovation to present a unified channel to shoppers. The chosen award winners are ahead of the curve in their attention to social media and mobile technology, and they are achieving business success in this increasingly competitive and challenging marketplace.