Revionics End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions leverage predictive analytics to help retailers create and execute more effective promotions and pricing strategies. Under the agreement, the companies will combine Revionics’ Price and Promotion Optimization solutions with the retail market domain knowledge of Strategix. Strategix also will support Revionics’ sales and implementation efforts for all German-speaking countries, Central Europe and Russia.
“This partnership substantially extends our market reach and provides our global customers with industry-superior support,” said Marc Hafner, CEO of Revionics. “We attribute our market dominance to our ability to help retailers earn omnichannel shopper loyalty and profitably combat hyper-competition by enabling them to execute shopper-centric pricing and promotions that align merchandising and marketing strategies with rapidly changing shopper and competitor behavior.”
On average, Revionics customers typically see a 2% to 5% increase in gross margin, a 2% to 7% increase in sales and a $10 return on every dollar invested, according to a company statement.
- JCPenney Deal Brings Nike Shops Into 600 Stores
- Home Depot México Leverages Price Optimization To Manage Growth
- Tilly’s New Platform Strengthens Customer Engagement And Retail Execution
- Vantiv Offers Alternative Cross-Border Payment Methods
- The Race For Relevance: Top 3 Takeaways From Revionics Insight 2016