LifeWay Christian Stores, a provider of religious and Christian resources, has improved inventory turnover and increased margins after leveraging the RELEX Solutions forecasting, replenishment and allocation technology.
Previously, LifeWay managed its several million store/SKU combinations manually with spreadsheets. The retailer searched for an easy-to-use solution with “all the science built in,” according to Bill Crayton, VP of Merchandising for LifeWay in a statement.
Following the implementation, LifeWay was better able to manage store-level inventory and assortments, which allowed the company to:
- Improve inventory turnover;
- Lower clearance inventory;
- Manage markdowns more effectively; and
- Increase margin.
“Our entire merchandising team sees RELEX as a useful tool for managing assortments and gaining quick access to information,” said Crayton. “We now have a platform for central office and store associates to work together to improve store-level assortment breadth, depth and performance.”
- WHSmith Travel Upgrades Demand Forecasting For Perishable Items
- Love’s Travel Stops Selects WFM And Store Auditing Solutions
- Behind-The-Scenes Look: How To Start Preparing For Successful Holidays
- Tailored Price Optimization Fuels Russian Supermarket's Rapid Growth
- NetSuite Expands Cloud And Commerce Capabilities With IQity Acquisition