Retailers are working to better understand their customers and maximize every touch point throughout the customer lifecycle in order to optimize the shopping experience. To help address this emerging trend, Retail TouchPoints is hosting the Customer Lifecycle Conference (CLC), a unique industry event being held on June 22, 2011, 10am-6pm EDT.
The CLC will provide an online forum for retail executives to learn from retail peers and industry experts in order to build a solid foundation for first-rate consumer-facing strategies. Registration is complimentary and there is no travel required to attend the event.
Retail executives from Toys ‘R’ Us, Target, Staples, Sears, Nordstrom, PetSmart, JCPenney and Bath & Body Works, among others, already have registered to participate in this interactive web experience. CLC sessions will offer strategies and tactics to help retail companies create exemplary shopping experiences for customers across traditional and emerging channels, including mobile and social commerce.
Keynote presentations featured during the online event will tackle hot topics and provide retailers with innovative approaches, tips and insight on industry best practices. Some of the featured presentations of the day include:
- Sprint presenting on the topic “The Store Is Still The Star”
- Estee Lauder exploring how to “Master The Mobile Marketplace”
- Moosejaw providing insights on “Engaging The Brand Across The Customer Lifecycle”
Between sessions attendees will have the opportunity to participate in Roundtable Discussions and meet with solution providers at virtual trade show booths.
CLC session topics include:
- What Every Retailer Can Learn From Apple
- Consumer Implications Of The Mobile Wallet
- Meeting The Multi-Channel Needs Of The Next-Gen Customer
- The Moosejaw Experience: Engaging With The Brand Across The Customer Lifecycle
- Social Commerce: The Door To The Store
- Mastering The Mobile Marketplace
- The Store Is Still The Star
- Getting Personal With Email Marketing
Close to 600 retail executives have registered to date. The event will close at 1,000 “virtual” seats. Click here to register for the 2011 Retail TouchPoints Customer Lifecycle Conference.