Every one of the top 10 retailers in the U.S. now has a retail media network (RMN), which should tell you something about where this trend is going (hint: toward ubiquity). It’s enough to make retailers without an RMN of their own scramble, particularly as companies like Amazon and Walmart report mind-boggling ad revenues.
As the retail media ecosystem rapidly evolves, this Retail TouchPoints special report dives into five key aspects retailers must consider when building out their own offering, including:
- The importance of deep, integrated data measurement and insight capabilities;
- Looking beyond the website to build an omnichannel retail media offering;
- The shift that retail media is driving in the brand-retailer relationship;
- Why considering the end consumer is critical to retail media success; and
- How retailers can effectively go about introducing this new business model within existing organizational structures.
Download the report now!