28 Execs Named 2018 Retail Innovator Award Winners
During the 4th Annual Retail Innovation Conference, 28 retail executives have been honored as Retail Innovator Award winners. Now in its 5th year, this award spotlights pioneers who are finding innovative strategies to disrupt the retail environment.
Retail TouchPoints received more than 100 nominations for this year's Retail Innovator Awards. The winners hail from a wide variation of industry segments and company sizes. These men and women are shaking up the retail industry with new innovations in technology, data, influencer marketing and much more.
Awards were given in seven categories. The 2018 recipients are:
Category: TECH INNOVATOR
- Charles Brown, The Source
- Clay Johnson, Walmart
- Chris McCann, 1-800-Flowers.com Inc.
Category: DATA GURU
- Aaron Bernstein, Walmart
- Luke Chatelain, West Elm
- Erin Estelle, 99 Cents Only Stores
- Ian Marquis, Stonewall Kitchen LLC
- Shane Sampson, Albertsons
- Aaron Sanandres, UNTUCKit
Category: OPERATIONS OPERATIVE
- Alexandre Hubert, Browns Shoes
- Sahal Laher, Destination XL Group, Inc.
- Romain Liot, Adore Me
- Deb Roth, Office Depot
- Mike Shaffer, PVH Corp.
- Julie Wainwright, The RealReal
Category: LOYALTY LEADER
- Alicia Anderson, Zumiez
- John Wompey, Foot Locker
Category: MOBILE MOGUL
- Kimberly Williams-Czopek, Lilly Pulitzer
Category: INFLUENCER MARKETING PRO
- Julie Campbell, Astral Brands Category: DISRUPTOR
- Eugene Alletto, BEDGEAR
- Miki Berardelli, KIDBOX
- Manish Chandra, Poshmark
- Eric Lichtmess, Tommy Hilfiger
- Natalie Mackey, The Glow Concept
- Jesse Montano, Coyuchi
- Monique Salvador, Blushup
- Shivika Sinha, The Veneka Group
- Heidi Zak, ThirdLove