CommerceHub has unveiled Active Delivery Management, an enterprise delivery management solution designed to streamline the last mile delivery process of large or bulk merchandise via white-glove, curbside or in-home delivery.
Built in partnership with Convey, a delivery experience management platform provider, Active Delivery Management is designed to allow retailers to provide better customer experiences across an expanded assortment of items that are logistically and operationally complex to deliver. Retailers leveraging the platform can gain more revenue opportunities in product categories that require complex delivery orchestration, such as furniture, appliances and exercise equipment.
Through Active Delivery Management, retailers can leverage a large network of carriers and gain better control of the end-to-end fulfillment process, including customer communication, to reduce operational costs and improve customer experience.
Active Delivery Management highlights include:
- Visibility into shipment tracking and exception management;
- Centralized carrier network collaboration;
- Automated and proactive customer communication via delivery notifications and alerts;
- Branded pages for scheduling and tracking deliveries to create a customer experience that’s on brand; and
- Carrier performance metrics and dynamic reporting dashboard to efficiently monitor delivery operations.