Urban Outfitters Inc., a lifestyle specialty retail company operating under the Anthropologie, Bhldn, Free People, Terrain and Urban Outfitters brands, has appointed a new president for the Urban Outfitters brand in North America.
Trish Donnelly, who most recently served as President of Steven Alan, will join Urban Outfitters North America and report directly to Ted Marlow, CEO of the namesake brand. Donnelly’s tenure will begin on July 14, 2014.
"It is with great pleasure that Ted and I welcome Trish to the Urban Outfitters brand," said Richard A. Hayne, CEO of Urban Outfitters, Inc. "Trish is a strong leader who brings with her a deep understanding of the direct-to-consumer channel as well as an extensive background in merchandising. We are delighted to have Trish join our executive team and believe she will play an instrumental role in the Urban brand's on-going growth story.”
Prior to joining Steven Alan three years ago, Donnelly spent more than seven years at J. Crew as the Executive Vice President of J. Crew Direct, and 12 years in the merchandizing division of Ralph Lauren.
Latest from Alicia Fiorletta
- Leveraging Marketplace Momentum: How To Capitalize On New Growth Opportunities Without Risking Your Brand Identity
- Podcast: Are Retailers Finally Getting Holiday Experience Right?
- Alexa: Retail’s Next Friend…Or Foe?
- Aptos Commits Millions To Launch Aptos Labs
- eBags Boosts Conversions 20% With Innovative Tech Investments