Ralph Lauren Corporation has appointed Alice Delahunt as Chief Digital Officer, a newly created role in which she will be responsible for elevating the company’s global digital platforms. Delahunt also will be tasked with enhancing the digital experience for consumers across all channels to drive consumer acquisition, retention, value and revenue. She will report to Ralph Lauren’s CEO Patrice Louvet.
Delahunt joins Ralph Lauren from Burberry, where she served as Director of Digital Marketing and led digital innovation on social media.
Ralph Lauren also named two key executives to support its global expansion:
- Janet Sherlock joins the team as Chief Information Officer from Carter’s; and
- Cyrus “Cy” Fenton will work on Sherlock’s team as SVP of IT Security & Infrastructure, Chief Information Security Officer.
Additionally, the company has appointed several senior leaders to support e-Commerce in North America and internationally:
- Laura Porco, who formerly ran e-Commerce for Ralph Lauren’s Club Monaco, has been appointed as SVP of e-Commerce;
- Galen Hardy will assume the role of SVP, e-Commerce and Business Operations at Club Monaco. He joins the company from Zappos; and
- Valeria Juarez was appointed SVP of e-Commerce, International. She previously served as SVP of e-Commerce, EMEA for Ralph Lauren.
Latest from Klaudia Tirico
- Happy Returns Debuts Self-Service Return Kiosks
- Macy’s Will Expand AR-Powered Virtual Try-On Across Beauty Categories
- 11 Honoré Partners With Shopify To Host ‘Runway Commerce’ Experience At NYFW
- Visa Empowers Female Entrepreneurs With She’s Next Campaign
- Philanthropy, Local Connections Create Event Marketing Success For Kendra Scott