Woot!, a daily deal e-Commerce site owned and operated by Amazon, is offering free shipping to Prime members. Members can log into https://www.woot.com/prime with their Amazon Prime account and receive free standard shipping on Woot! orders.
Prime members also receive free express shipping on all Shirt.Woot orders.
The added perk for Prime members is a fit for Woot!, given that Amazon funnels traffic to the site. Roughly one-third of Woot!’s traffic comes from Amazon.com, according to data from SimilarWeb, which also says the site had 16.8 million visits in January 2018.
This is not the first time Amazon has brought one of its subsidiaries into the Prime membership program. In September 2016, Amazon added free audiobooks and podcasts from Audible to its list of Prime perks, and a variety of upgrades and special features for gamers with the launch of Twitch Prime.
- Whole Foods Launches Delivery In 10 Additional Markets, Bringing Total To 38
- Prime Day Drives Reported 89% Sales Boost In First 12 Hours Despite Early Site Crash
- Amazon Prime Membership Is 100 Million Strong, Beating Analyst Estimates
- Amazon Prime, Voice VPs Leave For Airbnb And Uber
- HighJump Supports Amazon Seller Self-Fulfillment