Wayfair, an online-only home goods retailer, has achieved record sales growth in 2013 with the help of testing and optimization solutions from SiteSpect. The retailer closed off the year reaching $915 million in revenue, a 55% increase over 2012.
A SiteSpect customer since 2008, Wayfair uses the solution to run “hundreds of experiments,” according to Jeff Hannan, Manager of Site Testing and Analytics at Wayfair. “We use the platform to help us make really smart, data-driven User Experience (UX) decisions, which creates the best possible online experience for our customers. SiteSpect gives us the ability to run complex tests thought up by our internal product and engineering teams and allows us to gather and segment interaction data for each experiment.”
Wayfair has been able to test front-end usability, back-end functionality, dynamic content, the mobile web experience and native mobile apps using a variety of SiteSpect solutions, noted Eric Hansen, CEO of SiteSpect.
SiteSpect customers have access to a variety of other capabilities, including the ability to:
- Analyze the customer experience via A/B, split and multivariate testing campaigns;
- Deliver rich, relevant experiences using advanced behavioral targeting;
- Accelerate the delivery and rendering of site content;
- Test and optimize landing pages, layouts, different offers, photos and navigation elements, among others; and
- Roll out new features based on real-time consumer behaviors.