Under Armour harnessed the Aptos mobile POS technology to ring up more than 7,000 transactions during its Hometown Sample Sale event. The Baltimore-based pop-up promotion sold more than 47,000 exclusive and discounted items to fund donations to local nonprofits.
The retailer augmented its existing POS capabilities with the Aptos ONE Store Commerce mobile selling application, which helped eliminate dependency on store servers and Internet capabilities when processing transactions. The solution enabled Under Armour to ring up 70% of Sample Sale transactions on the mobile application.
“The consensus from our Rookies was that Aptos ONE Store Commerce is intuitive, requires very minimal training, and is designed in a way that removes barriers between associates and customers, resulting in seamless, sophisticated, and efficient interactions,” said to Gerald Charles Jr., VP, Global IT Operations and Strategy at Under Armour in a statement.
- The Vitamin Shoppe Debuts Innovation Store Offering Tech-Enhanced Personalization
- Beyond Basic Personalization: Takeaways From The Bluecore Summit
- Skechers Upgrades POS And Sales Audit Solutions
- Stein Mart Deploys POS-Enabled Tablets Chainwide To Speed Checkouts
- L.L.Bean Taps New Mobile Selling And Order Management System