Sugarfina, a luxury confections boutique, will expand to Asia this summer, opening its first Hong Kong store in the Harbour City mall. The Beverly Hills-based company will partner with Upper East Holdings, an operator of food and beverage franchises, to introduce its gourmet sweets for the first time outside North America.
The new 900-square-foot store is the first step in Sugarfina’s larger global expansion strategy. Through its partnership with Upper East Holdings, Sugarfina plans to open additional locations in Hong Kong and continue expanding internationally through similar partnerships.
In celebration of the opening, Sugarfina is drawing inspiration from the Hong Kong Tram to create an exclusive two-piece Candy Bento Box that includes the company’s signature Rosé All Day Bears and Fuji Apple Caramel candies. Other established favorites and new seasonal collections will be available for shoppers.
Sugarfina has more than 50 locations across North America in major cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Chicago and Vancouver.
- With U.S. Growth Uncertain, Global Commerce Offers New Opportunities
- IKEA Scouts Potential Mexico Locations, Introduces NYC ‘City Center’ Store
- Revived FAO Schwarz Moves Beyond Toys Into Home Products, Accessories And Candy
- Retail Store Tours Kicks Off European Expansion In Barcelona
- Google Boosts Global Business With $1 Billion+ New York Campus