Sugarfina, a luxury confections boutique, will expand to Asia this summer, opening its first Hong Kong store in the Harbour City mall. The Beverly Hills-based company will partner with Upper East Holdings, an operator of food and beverage franchises, to introduce its gourmet sweets for the first time outside North America.
The new 900-square-foot store is the first step in Sugarfina’s larger global expansion strategy. Through its partnership with Upper East Holdings, Sugarfina plans to open additional locations in Hong Kong and continue expanding internationally through similar partnerships.
In celebration of the opening, Sugarfina is drawing inspiration from the Hong Kong Tram to create an exclusive two-piece Candy Bento Box that includes the company’s signature Rosé All Day Bears and Fuji Apple Caramel candies. Other established favorites and new seasonal collections will be available for shoppers.
Sugarfina has more than 50 locations across North America in major cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Boston, Chicago and Vancouver.
- Sugarfina Files For Chapter 11, Prepares For Bankruptcy Auction
- How One Chinese Supermarket Is Leading The Global Grocery Revolution
- Klarna Secures $460 Million Funding Round For U.S. Expansion
- Exclusive Q&A With Shopify Plus VP: Why DTC Isn’t Slowing Down Any Time Soon
- Alibaba Opens B2B Marketplace To U.S. SMBs